knitting needle clothing will encounter the problem of large needle holes. The following tutorial will help you.
1. Hook needle starting method:
2. Stick needle starting method:
1. Fold the end of the thread and place it side by side with the needle.
2. Use the long end to wrap the end of the thread with the needle. There should be a little left at both ends (one end is the end of the thread, the other side is a small circle):
'data-lazy='1'data-height='400' data-width='494'width='494' height='auto'>
3. To start a few stitches, circle a few times, and return to weaving after the number of needles required.
'data-lazy='1'data-height='400' data-width='486'width='486' height='auto'>
4. It's finished.
'data-lazy='1'data-height='400' data-width='350'width='350' height='auto'>
5. Put the end of the thread into a small circle.
'data-lazy='1'data-height='400' data-width='480'width='480' height='auto'>
6. Tighten up a little so that your head doesn't fall out.
' data-lazy='1' data-height='400' data-width='519' width='519' height='auto'>
' data-lazy='1' data-height='383' data-width='600' width='600' height='auto'>